W&H Lisa VA Steriliser
- The new Lisa sterilizer with the easy to use colour touch screen and user-friendly menu structure fits perfectly into your dental practice.
- The faster performance of the new Lisa is based on the patented Eco Dry technology that allows precise management of B-cycle steam sterilization for an average load (2kg) in 30 minutes.
- Lisa’s integrated on-board computer automatically manages the whole traceability procedure. The main advantage: There is no need for an additional computer or special software.A wide range of integrated features for traceability reduces paper handling, time and money without requiring additional software or a PC. In addition, the new Lisa Mobile App helps you monitor up to
4 sterilizers at any time and place in the clinic.
- The modern and practical aesthetic design enhances the ergonomics and simplifies maintenance making your life easier and more comfortable.
MELAtherm10 Washer Disinfector
- The MELAtherm 10 is a washer disinfector complying with the EN 15883 European Standard. It is ideally used in processing instruments by machine.
- With compact external dimensions, the MELAtherm 10 offers full features without any additional charge:
- Feeding process agents with the dosing unit
- Batch documentation with the CF card or network
- Active drying in accordance with the Standard
Thermodisinfector HD 450
- The Thermodisinfector HD 450 Injection is the ideal equipment for surgeries with 3-4 treatment rooms.
- Each Reingungs- and disinfection process some 300 surgical instruments and up to 8 hollow instruments can be recycled up to a total weight of 6kg.
- The HD 450 Injection can be placed as a desktop unit on a countertop, or can be integrated as under appliance in your Steri-line.
- The new quick autoclave can sterilize up to 12 hand pieces in about 7 minutes enabling continuous practice hygiene without having to buy additional hand pieces.
- There are three Class S programs, all in accordance with the EN 13060 European Standard.
- Not only is removal of air needed for sterilization of hand pieces, but also drying is of prominent importance.
- Drying takes place by means of the connection to the compressed air supply in the processing room.
Melag Vacuklav Pro-Class 31 B+ (18 litre)
- The innovative design of the Vacuklav 31 B+ simultaneously features fast operating times, along with versatility in recording and safety.
- The integrated monitoring of the feed water and the electronic control of the Vacuklav 31 B+ avoid operating faults and secure high quality sterilization and maximum gentleness for your instruments.
- Instruments of up to 5 kg in weight may be sterilized on 5 trays in the compact sterilization chamber (depth 35 cm, volume 17 litres).
- Two special, ergonomic water containers (for feed and waste water) are already integrated in the autoclave as well as the important monitoring of the water quality.
Melag Vacuklav Premium-Plus-Class 41 B+ (18 litre)
- This efficient autoclave for practices makes it possible to remove unwrapped instruments after only 10 minutes and wrapped instruments after only 17 minutes.
- The Vacuklav 41 B+ has a patented air-cooling system, enabling it to really”stand-alone”, because it only has to be plugged in order to work.
- A very special advantage is the integrated software for clearance, labelling and tracing of the sterilized instruments, providing safety for the doctor and for the patients.
NSK iClave plus
- Deploying a Copper Chamber to Match the Advanced Class B Cycle Sterilization Capacity and Efficiency Standards
50% more capacity than conventional autoclaves
Highly thermal conductive copper chamber with even temperatures
Advanced heating system leveraging excellent thermal conductivity
NSK autoclave benefits include combining high heat conductivity of copper chamber with proprietary heating system