Accutron Nitrous Oxide Sedation System
- For over 40 years, Accutron Inc. has been a market leader and trendsetter around the world in the dental nitrous oxide sedation.
- Excellence in every component. The Accutron Systems reflect advances in safety, economy and ease of operation.
- The Clearview Scavenger Hood system incorporates a double hood with a transparent outer hood, allowing the doctor to monitor the patient’s breathing – the “Clearview” effect, which has revolutionised the administration of conscious sedation.
Digital Ultra Flowmeter
- Automatic Calibration – adjust total flow while gas % remains constant, adjust gas % and total
- flow remains constant
- Digital and Electronic Gas Flow Displays
- Microprocessor Technology; Color-coded Fingertip Controls
- N2O Ratio Control – min. 30% O2 total flow
- Audible and Visual (LED) Low Gas Flow Alarms
- Oxygen Fail-safe; Oxygen Flush
- Sealed Membrane Switch Technology – easy to clean and disinfect or barrier protect
- Optional Remote Control
- Optional Printer – records gas delivery to during patient treatment.
- Single-knob Total Flow Control
- N2O Ratio Control – min. 30% Oxygen
- Oxygen Fail-safe
- Oxygen Flush
- Oxygen Resuscitation Connector
- Emergency Air Valve
- Directional Check Valve
Oxygen on Demand Valve
- This unit delivers oxygen both on demand by the patient and for positive pressure resuscitation. The Demand Valve should be used by CPR trained personnel only.