- The new Lisa sterilizer with the easy to use colour touch screen and user-friendly menu structure fits perfectly into your dental practice.
- The faster performance of the new Lisa is based on the patented Eco Dry technology that allows precise management of B-cycle steam sterilization for an average load (2kg) in 30 minutes.
- Lisa’s integrated on-board computer automatically manages the whole traceability procedure. The main advantage: There is no need for an additional computer or special software.A wide range of integrated features for traceability reduces paper handling, time and money without requiring additional software or a PC. In addition, the new Lisa Mobile App helps you monitor up to
4 sterilizers at any time and place in the clinic.
- The modern and practical aesthetic design enhances the ergonomics and simplifies maintenance making your life easier and more comfortable.
- EliSense: Thanks to LED indicators and display the outstanding technology offers cycle status information, temperature information and much more to optimize both workflow and output at a glance.
- EliTrace: For the first time, the sterilization process can be traced and documented down to the individual instrument or instrument kit. Without additional software or computer.
- Eco Dry+: Eco Dry technology adapts the drying time to the mass of the load. This reduces the cycle time, increases the life span of your instruments and optimizes the energy consumption.
- Intuitive interface
- Perfect ergonomics