Satelec Mini LED Black
- Rounded surfaces for easy and comfortable handling.
- Compact and lightweight (135 g).
- Silent – no fan.
- Light guide rotates through 360°.
- No risk of cross infection.
- Suitable rigid protection shield.
Satelec Mini LED Supercharged
- Mini LED SuperCharged offers a wide emitting spectrum – 420-480nm.
- The innovative LED Technology limits the rise in temperature so Mini LED SuperCharged is safe to use on vital teeth as there is no risk of pulpal damage.
- Cordless, lightweight and silent – the Mini LED SuperCharged is available as a convenient bench top or integrated curing light.
- Durable, long lasting lithium battery.
Satelec Mini LED
- The latest generation L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diode) curing lights offer all that is expected of this new technology and the most recent design developed by Satelec® combines power, efficiency and speed.
- Its power (1,250mW/cm²) is greatly superior to that of most halogen lamps and nearly as efficient as plasma lamps, without raising the temperature.
- It emits light in the most efficient part of the spectrum, suiting all types of composites currently available: camphoroquinone (470nm), PPD or PAB (430nm): it takes only 6 to 12 seconds to polymerize 3mm of any composite.