- Through the science of pressure mapping, the unique cushioning reduces pressure points and provides comfortable support across the patient’s entire body.
- The A-dec 500 dental chair synchronizes the chair movement with the natural motion of the patient. This “virtual pivot” keeps the patient from having to readjust when the chair is lowered or raised.
- The A-dec 500 dental chair’s ultra-thin backrest and slim-profile headrest provide more leg room under the chair so you can position the patient low enough to gain ergonomic access to the oral cavity. The result? Less strain and fatigue.
- The synchronized movement of the chair and unique design helps put your patients at ease by offering paramount comfort, aiding in reducing any anxiety.
- The ergonomically aligned delivery system offers the perfect combination of compact maneuverability, access and style.
- And when you add robust construction, contemporary styling, and left/right versatility, you gain a system that is the best long-term value available on the market.
- The A-dec 300 offers a simple, sleek design with the features you need and the reliability you’ve come to expect. You have less to maintain, less to service. Yet, you get more comfort for you and your patients.
- This dental chair provides better access than any other in its category. You can get closer to the patient and work comfortably thanks to the thin, narrow back and small, contoured baseplate.
- With A-dec 200, you get robust dental equipment, engineered to withstand years of constant use. Designed to meet your specific requirements and enhance patient care with increased chair-ride comfort, efficient touchpad control, and improved light performance.
- Available in a complete system – all the dental equipment you need for an up-to-date, technology-ready dental operatory.
- Cross over Ergonomics – highly Compact and adaptable to most operating styles
- Brand New Side Delivery option
- Brand New Motorized Knee Break option
- Latest steps forward in integrated technology including built in x-ray option
- Cutting Edge Electronics – suited demands in conservative, endodontics and oral surgery
- Ultimate in comfort and efficiency
- A completely integrated treatment centre able to adapt to different ways of working with ease.
- Outstanding ergonomic flexibility, optimal practicality and appealing design, this excellent dental unit offers high-level performance for dentists performing conservative dentistry, endodontics and implant surgery.
- An all-round hygiene system with automatic devices ensures maximum tranquility for both personnel and patient.
- Universal integrated treatment center, highly adaptable, modular and featuring numerous configurations.
- The Classe R7 meets your needs by offering ergonomic solutions, compatible with all operating styles.
- From complete integration to simple modularity, this model always offers just the right combination of features.
Anthos A3 Plus
- Classe A3 Plus is designed and assembled at Europe’s major dental unit production hub. Designed by the Anthos development team and produced in an ultra-modern facility, the Classe A3 Plus receives the same conscientious attention and is put through the same strict quality tests as all the units in the Anthos range.
- Based on a construction concept that ensures durability and reliability, Classe A3 Plus provides integrated instruments and systems plus outstanding ergonomics and flexibility: the essence of Anthos values and quality.