- The SOPROCARE camera utilizes unique fluorescence technology to illuminate dental tissue to reveal caries in CARIO mode, as well as new and old dental plaque in PERIO mode.
- SOPROCARE is the first camera on the market to reveal gingival inflammation, in PERIO mode too.
- In Daylight Mode, SOPROCARE can also be used as a camera, providing all of the necessary tools to perform a complete and time efficient oral examination. The dental professional can now achieve complete prophylactic diagnosis with one device.
- With SOPROLIFE, diagnose occlusal or interproximal caries, and differentiate with outstanding accuracy the healthy tissue from infected tissue, and only excavate the decayed area.
- SOPROLIFE becomes an indispensable aid for the practitioner preferring minimally invasive dentistry.
Sopro 717 First
- This is Macro Vision, As a result, you can film a cavity preparation, make a surface state, acquire images of micro-fissures, cervical lesions – while fully appreciating the exceptional image quality of the SOPRO 717 First.
- Furthermore the slender distal part provides unique comfort in the patient’s mouth, even where space is tight.
- The focusing ring of the SOPRO 717 First allows great depth of field, whichever operating mode you choose (extra oral, intraoral and macro).
- This camera fits in perfectly with your dental practice environment and can be perfectly integrated into all dental units.
- The 105° angle of view (a 15 degree increase) differentiates it from other cameras on the market by allowing for better exploration of the distal areas.
- This optimized angle of view enables perfect visibility in the hard-to-reach rear areas.
- The Masterpiece delivers exceptional image quality.
- The SOPRO 617 camera is equipped with “fixed focus” – its large depth of field provides you a clear image in any circumstance.
Sopro USB Dock
- Plug and Play
- Works with both PC and Mac
- Use in one or Multiple surgeries
Sopro Integrated Dock
- Integrates into your dental chair
- Less Cables
- Always available for use