Vatech Imaging Systems
- PaX-i3D GREEN
- GREEN 16
- GREEN 15X15
- PaX-I OPG
- EzSensor Classic, HD and Soft (1.0,1.5,2.0)
- EzRay Premium Intra oral Camera
Kavo Imaging Systems
- OP3D PRO 2D
- OP3D PRO
- ACTEON® presents its new X-MIND® TRIUM panoramic dental unit which can be upgraded to 3D (CBCT) and/or cephalometry.
- It has a full range of medium FOV sizes to facilitate 2D and 3D examinations.
- X-MIND® TRIUM is equipped with an acquisition and reconstruction algorithm which ensures a perfectly uniform and high quality image on all visual axes.
- Acteon Imaging Suite offers advanced functionalities
and an intuitive mouse-enabled navigation experience.
Soredex Cranex 3DX CBCT
- Available as 2D Panoramic with the option of Ceph and 3D for accurate diagnosis
- Optimized workflow with an easy to use control panel.
- Easily select the exact FOV size for the diagnostic task to reduce radiation exposure
- 5 fields of view accommodate multiple application areas in the head and neck region: 5 x 5 cm, 6 x 8 cm, 8 x 8 cm as standard and optional 8 x 15 cm and 13 x 15cm
- The renowned SOREDEX™ patient positioning system helps your patient to keep still during exposure, which is one of the main prerequisites for good image quality
- Provides reproducible results and extremely high defined images.
- More reliable diagnosis.
- Advanced ergonomic design and intuitive grip, only one hand is needed to move X-Mind unity. Positioning can be done with minimum effort or stress.
- The anti-vibration and anti-movement mechanism keeps the unit steady and still, ensuring the clarity of your shots.
- Configurable to fit into any operatory.
Personal PSP!X Digital Imaging Plate System
- Optimized for the individual user – Small, Affordable and suited for individual examination room.
- Pure simplicity for multi-surgery practices – Simple to use and set up working on both Windows and Mac for up to 10 workstations.
- A surprising futuristic Design – Winner of the Red Dot design award 2015
- Innovation in hygiene – parts can be removed and cleaned in a thermal disinfecting cleaner.
Sopix² Digital X-ray System
- Sopix², digital x-ray system integrates the best of modern technology; fibre optic based CMOS, which provides an exceptional image quality.
- The ACE technology is a Sopro exclusive process that makes it possible to control the amount of x-rays accumulated by the sensor.
- Protects each image from overexposure and ensures that all your images are always clear.
- User friendly and compatible Sopix² will easily fit your practice whatever the configuration.
- Two sensor sizes have been proposed. In order to improve patient comfort, the corners of the sensor are rounded for easier placement inside the mouth.
Progeny Preva DC
- Where technology meets simplicity …..perfectly
- The new Progeny Preva DC is designed to provide flawless imaging and enhance workflow. It combines the most advanced DC Technology and the ultimate in ease and efficiency.
- All of this, plus the uncompromising reliability and performance you expect from Progeny.
Myray RXDC Extend
- The ultimate high-frequency X-ray unit with embedded 12″ Collimator.
- Specifically conceived for digital X-ray imaging.
- Handheld wireless device.
- Full control, everywhere.
- Integrated self balancing system.
- User-friendly control panel in the wall box
- Functionally designed tubehead handle allows one-handed movement
- Tubehead handle has no holes or gaps which are difficult to keep clean
- Remote control panel (optional) with large push bar exposure switch, can be mounted in almost any location
Soredex Cranex Novus E
- Designed for fast operation and easy workflow.
- The patient exposure dose is minimized.
- Excellent image quality with extended imaging values and enhanced operation with the Clear Touch control panel.
- Fast and easy-to-use digital X-ray system.
- Stable and accurate patient positioning.
- Easy to install and maintain.
Digora Optime Deluxe and Classic
- Superior Image Quality
- Digora uses highly sensitive and intelligent imaging plate read out technology to achieve high quality images with an exceptionally wide dynamic range.
- Small details like 0.6mm root canal files are visible. In addition, the Digora Optime virtually eliminates under and over exposed images.
- 4 Image plate sizes (0, 1, 2 & 3)
- Image plates have a long working life and a low cost.
- Image plate processing takes 9 seconds