NSK iClave plus
- Deploying a Copper Chamber to Match the Advanced Class B Cycle Sterilization Capacity and Efficiency Standards
50% more capacity than conventional autoclaves
Highly thermal conductive copper chamber with even temperatures
Advanced heating system leveraging excellent thermal conductivity
NSK autoclave benefits include combining high heat conductivity of copper chamber with proprietary heating system
- Using the MELAquick 12+ is the ideal alternative to sterilization in a normal Practice autoclave with its inevitably longer cycle times. There are three Class S programs.
- The new quick autoclave can sterilise instruments in 7 minutes enabling continuous practice hygiene without having to buy additional items.
- Drying takes place by means of the connection to the compressed air supply in the processing room.
- The MELAquick 12+, requires a smaller positioning surface than all other autoclaves.
Melag Vacuklav Pro-Class 31B+(18 litre)
- Renowned for their reliability and ease of use, the innovative design of the Vacuklav 31 B+ simultaneously features fast operating times, along with versatility in recording and safety.
- The integrated monitoring of the feed water and the electronic control of the Vacuklav 31 B+ avoid operating faults and secure high quality sterilization and maximum gentleness for your instruments.
- Instruments of up to 5 kg in weight may be sterilized on 5 trays in the compact sterilization chamber (depth 35 cm, volume 17 litres).
- Two special, ergonomic water containers (for feed and waste water) are already integrated in the autoclave as well as the important monitoring of the water quality.
Melag Vacuklav Premium – Plus Class 41B+ (18litre)
- This efficient autoclave for practices makes it possible to remove unwrapped instruments after only 10 minutes and wrapped instruments after only 17 minutes, with the innovative twin chamber technology, using the “Class B” program.
- The Vacuklav 41 B+ has a patented air-cooling system, enabling it to really ”stand-alone”, because it only has to be plugged in order to work.
- A very special advantage is the integrated software for clearance, labeling and tracing of the sterilized instruments, providing safety for the doctor and for the patients.
Thermodisinfector HD 450
- The Thermodisinfector HD 450 Injection is the ideal equipment for surgeries with 3-4 treatment rooms.
- Each Reingungs- and disinfection process some 300 surgical instruments and up to 8 hollow instruments can be recycled up to a total weight of 6kg.
- The HD 450 Injection can be placed as a desktop unit on a countertop, or can be integrated as under appliance in your Steri-line.
MELAtherm 10 Disinfector
- Short operating times with optimal cleaning results
- Integrated active drying protects instruments
- Wide range of baskets to cater for surgery needs
- Enables integrated documentation via CF Card, network, a PC or a printer
- Optimized space concept
W&H Lisa VA Steriliser
- The new Lisa sterilizer with the easy to use colour touch screen and user-friendly menu structure fits perfectly into your dental practice.
- The faster performance of the new Lisa is based on the patented Eco Dry technology that allows precise management of B-cycle steam sterilization for an average load (2kg) in 30 minutes.
- Lisa’s integrated on-board computer automatically manages the whole traceability procedure. The main advantage: There is no need for an additional computer or special software.A wide range of integrated features for traceability reduces paper handling, time and money without requiring additional software or a PC. In addition, the new Lisa Mobile App helps you monitor up to
4 sterilizers at any time and place in the clinic.
- The modern and practical aesthetic design enhances the ergonomics and simplifies maintenance making your life easier and more comfortable.
- The Sonoswiss ultrasonic bath has the finest cleaning applications with aqueous cleaning solutions in the medical sector
- Meets the high demands of today and exceeds all conventional ultrasonic cleaning methods
- For removal of chemical residues, debris and organic contaminates
- Can be used for degassing, decarbonising and degassing of HPLC solutions
A-dec ceiling mounted LED Light
- The A-dec LED performs like no other, giving you advance light performance with less eye fatigue, superior ergonomics and low cost of ownership
- Exceptional illumination floods the area with light for improved vision. The a-dec LED light features three intensity settings of 15,000, 25,000, and 30,000 lux – the maximum recommended by dental ergonomic specialists – without compromising a consistent 5,000K neutral white colour temperature
- LED mimics sunlight’s clarity.
- Unparalleled ergonomics, the LED glides effortlessly for unlimited positioning with three axes and 540⁰ of rotation. Simple, clean lines ensure easy cleaning
- Low power – 80% less than halogen lights
- No bulbs – life expectance of 20 years
- Low heat and no noise
Alya Ceiling Mounted LED Light
- FARO, the leader in shadow-removing lights introduces the Alya.
- Perfect balance, combined with the exclusive head rotation system on the optical axis, assures the best precision in the orientation of the light beam, reducing the risk of accidental patient ‘dazzling’.
- The LED technology emits more light than both the fluorescent lights and the tungsten filament lights. It lasts for an indefinite time and generates cold light (being free of infrared rays), eliminating the temperature increase from the patient’s face.
- Available with grey or white handle.
Accutron complete Ultra PC Mobile System
Available as an Analogue or Digital Systems
Complete system incorporating:
- PC% Ultra flow meter
- Clearview Scavenging Circuit
- Mobile 3 Cylinder Stand
- Oxygen Connection hose set
- Nitrous Oxide connection hose set